1. Cookies policy valid from 21.05.2018
This policy applies to cookies and web pages operated by SEDK CONCEPTS S.R.L. J40 / 13599/2011, CUI 29343562 headquarters in Bucharest, sector 3, Str. Rimnicul Valcea Nr. 31, postal code 031806.
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file, generally made up of identifiers, letter and number website names, where the user, when browsing the web page through a web browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) it can either allow storage on your computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment used by it. The cookie is "passive" (does not contain software, viruses or spyware, and can not access information on the user's hard drive).
3. What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present to it content that is suited to its preferences. Cookies provide the user with a pleasant browsing experience to provide user-friendly services as follows: online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. Cookies are used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content.
4. What types of cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies:
- Session - temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until you close the browsing session or close the application (the web browser)
- Persistent - files that remain in the user's terminal for a period defined by the parameters of that cookie or are deleted manually by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
- Site performance cookies
- Visitor analysis cookies
- Recording cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Advertiser cookies
Examples of cookies (which do not require authentication of a user through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences - product categories and services
- Offers tailored to the interests of users
- Retaining login details (user and password)
- Retain child protection filters for content on the Internet (family mode options, safe search functions)
- Limit ad serving frequency - limit the number of times an ad is displayed for a particular user on a site
- Providing relevant advertising for the user
- Measurement, optimization and analytical features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed, and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites etc.). Websites run this analysis of their use to improve their content for the benefit of the user.
Cookies that are technically not required to be stored on the user's terminal will only be used if the user expresses explicit and unambiguous consent to them by ticking the categories presented.
The user can withdraw his / her consent at any time by changing the settings of the browser used. Details on changing browser settings can be found on browsers' developer websites in the "Settings" section below:
6. What data does cookies contain?
In most cases, cookies do not directly identify Internet users, but the terminal from which they have accessed certain web pages. These data are encrypted in a way that does not allow unauthorized third party access.
7. Retention and deletion of cookies
Generally, an app used to access web pages allows you to save cookies to the user's terminal by default. These settings can be changed by the user so that automatic cookie administration is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed whenever cookies are sent to his or her terminal.
8. Updates have cookies policy
9. Useful links
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links: