SedK rings and wedding rings from Tungsten Carbide Silver, are the only ones that will remain polished and will look like in the first day, for years.
Discover the incredible design and durability of Tungsten Carbide rings, with the highest density of all known metals for jewelry, and a high scratch resistance. As a result of the manufacturing process, the rings are polished with a diamond compound, resulting in a brilliance that will last for long periods of time. Tungsten Carbide is the perfect combination of incredible hardness, style and comfort.
Why Tungsten Carbide?
Tungsten Carbide silver is the only rare and exotic metal that remains polished for long periods of time. The brilliance and finishing of the Tungsten Carbide silver rings and wedding rings have an enormous durability: 30, 40, 50 years. On rings and wedding rings from gold, silver, platinum, etc. you can observe different wear grades within a few days, eg: decrease in gloss intensity, change of design / shape, surface scratches, etc. The surface of the Tungsten Carbide Silver rings / rings will remain impeccable and brilliant as the first day, due to its special strength, which is due to the hardness and density of the metal. Tungsten Carbide rings and rings come into contact with hard surfaces and can be damaged, cracked or broken repeatedly.
Our rings and wedding rings do not contain Cobalt.
Cobalt is a chemical element used as an alloy by some manufacturers because it offers a low degree of complexity and difficulty in the production process, with implicit low costs. Cobalt-containing Tungsten Carbide rings and rings are sensitive to corrosion, low scratch resistance, low overall quality. When wearing rings containing cobalt, your skin may have negative reactions.
Tungsten Carbide Ring Properties:
- Tungsten Carbide silver rings are the most resistant to scratches (abrasions), of all existing metals from which jewelery is made.
- Tungsten Carbide is 10 times tougher than Gold (18k) and Silver. 8 times tougher than Platinum, and 4 times tougher than the Titan. Tungsten Carbide measures in the MOHS scale (material hardness scale) step 9 (on 10 diamonds).
- Due to its extreme hardness, the Tungsten Carbide rings will retain their shape, will scratch the hardest and will keep polishing/shine the most of all available jewelry.
- Tungsten Carbide rings can not be bend.
- Confort-Fit design, rounded shape on the inside of the ring for maximum comfort, and lower finger pressure during wear.